Back domestic production, Labour toldSeptember 27, 2011 No Comments
Kendall adressed an audience of delegates at the joint NFU/Food & Drink Federation fringe event during the Labour Party conference in Liverpool, and highlighted how important national food supply will be in the future in terms of food security, rebalancing the economy and creating sustainable jobs across Britain.
- M’sia to cooperate with OIC members to increase food supply
- How can I avoid arguments over domestic issues?
- Growing concerns as food imports soar
- What government policies affect the world food supply?
- Consider the Options for Emergency Preparedness Gifts